November 29, 2006

Small changes but Big feelings

For the past week things have been looking up as far as my personal feelings go. I have gotten new glasses (will post pic when one is taken), I received the good news that my dental worries will be over :), and my mood has changed significantly. I have gone from moping around the house not wanting to do anything to bebopping (mom's word lol) around the house getting things accomplished, singing and dancing along with my cd's, and not letting minor things bother me at all. On Thanksgiving morning I woke up to a still have frozen turkey hahaha!!! Now that day being the 10th anniversary of Diz passing away, I thought it was going to be a bad day. I stood at the sink looking at the turkey laughing because I knew that Diz and Mom were up in Heaven laughing at me or should I say laughing along with me. I didn't let it get me down. I think after 10 years of being sad because Diz is not here to share things with me I have come to realize that he would not want me to be sad. He was a happy go lucky person and had a "F" it attitude about things. As much as I miss him and wish he was here to see his girls and Ian grow up, I know he is up there watching over us and protecting us. Not much going on with my scrapbooking. Just working on Christmas gifts, which I can't post pics of obviously lol. Ok I have lots and lots to do today and it isn't getting done sitting here at the computer. Hope everyone (if anyone even reads this thing lol) has a wonderful and blessed day :)

No comments: