March 22, 2007

Project pics as promised

My neice's b'day present. Still need to add a few things to it but I think she is really going to like this.

I am making an album to go along with { A }: one little word challenge from Ali Edwards. But I couldn't pick 1 word for the whole year so I pick a new word for each month. Below is the outside front cover and the first page where I will list my words. I still have work to do on the cover but so far I like it. This has actually turned into quite a project for me though. One that I am thoroughly enjoying because it is making me actually sit back and take a closer look at myself. I plan on having at least 1 or 2 pics of me taken each month to also include in the album. So stay tuned for more pages from here.

I will be impatiently waiting for an order from winkflash ;) Digital Photo Prints, Custom Cards, Posters, Photo Gifts, Free Sharing, Unlimited Storage, and more. I sat here yesterday and uploaded over 200 pics that I just can't wait to scrap. I need something to get me out of this rut I am in so I am hoping that helps. Along with getting my Feb. and March orders from my SU rep.
Hope everyone has a blessed evening. Will be back soon with more pics and updates.

No comments: