June 28, 2007


These horses are my sisters :) Lucky and Joker. I would love to be able to take a vacation and go to see her and them. Although living 10 miles from the nearest store would drive me nuts (especially the way I forget things lol)



These are the flowers that Cliffy planted in the front of the house :) Aren't they pretty?! Now if we could just figure out what is eating the marigolds we could stop them.










My boys :) Ian was home for a visit and actually got Dale to ride his bike. After that they were playing ball on the front sidewalk and Dale kept kicking it over Ian's head lol For a 3 yr old he can kick pretty good :)











Ian had an award ceremony at his school on June 22 and he received an award for doing homework (can't remember the official name lol) and one for excellence in visual arts :) I am so proud of him. It has not been easy with him being in a foster home but he has improved so much in the last 6 months. And it is so nice to be able to say I am proud of my son :)










On June 14 my biggest baby left to spend the summer in Louisiana. I miss her terribly but she is having so much fun and has fit right back in with the lifestyle down there. I guess the old saying "You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl" is true :) She will not be back until Sept. 4th and let me tell you I am counting the days. At 15 she is a handful but I love her dearly and miss her more than she could ever imagine.
Not much of an update, I know. But I figured I hadn't blogged in so long I had to post something. Now with school out and not so much going on I hope to be posting more :)

No comments: