December 3, 2007

No school and some pics :)

Woke up to school being cancelled and this not so nice mess outside. But instead of crawling back under the covers I decided to enjoy the quiet of morning :)
Sneak peak at the Christmas present I am now done with :) I had so much fun making this. From one of the pages inside.

Gift card holder for Amy. I pulled her name at our stamp club meeting. I put this in her bag also :) I bought the letters at Michael's, glued them together and then painted them and used crackle medium (I am having way too much fun with that stuff) and then added the flowers :)
Today I have no idea what I am going to work on. I am thinking I might go through some of my old Christmas cards (if I didn't throw them away when I cleaned my room) and make some tags or something with them. I am trying to get into the holiday spirit but not having much success. I went and bought us a new tree (threw our old one out last year) but it is still sitting in the box because I have no idea where I am going to put it lol
So hopefully this week it will get put up and decorated.
Have a wonderful day.

No comments: