November 15, 2009

Me...


I know I have very few followers on this blog, but that is ok. This is a place for me to let out things that normally just stay couped up in my brain. But still I wonder about posting some things and not others. I am not one that talks freely about things but some times I really need to just let it hang out. Not like I'm a celebrity or something and the paparazzi will be stalking me haha. And writing stories about what I put on here.
So, I think I am going to be just letting it all go. If I feel the need to post about something I will, and I also want to learn how to do more with my blogs, so maybe I will do that here too. 
Ok that is enough from crazy beautiful me :)

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Hi Kerry! I'm finally catching up on my blog reading. I think you should have the freedom to "let it all hang out" in your blog! I hope to have that same uninhibited spirit in my blog someday.

I love the "crazy beautiful" pic - so cool!

*hugs!*

Organic Meatbag said...

awwww...nice picture!