February 16, 2010

What's up with me?...

 Woke up this morning to this LOL It is actually more than we got the one day last week that they were calling for 8"-12".
 Cupcakes I made for the kiddos for Valentines. This was attempt #2. The first ended with 24 cupcakes in the trash. I tried making good for you Weight Watchers chocolate muffins. I had had them at one of my Stamp Club meetings and found the recipe online. Well that recipe was wrong lol So, I ran to the store and picked up another box of devils food cake mix and just made regular cupcakes. Needless to say they are gone already haha
 Taking goofy self pics LOL
 Spoiling this cute little baby. She has started cooing and smiling alot more. She is ticklish on her sides and gets all kinds of frustrated when I mess with her.
And I have been making curtains. Hop on over to my other blog Creations by Kerry if you want to see pics.
Off to do dreaded laundry lol and do some more work on the curtains :)
Have a blessed day.

No comments: