November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Today was spent watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Dale got so excited watching it, and it reminded me so much of myself when I was young. Dinner at my cousins', and now home to relax.
This year I have so much to be thankful for, my kids, my family, my friends, and wonderful memories to keep the holidays filled with love, laughter and much happiness. But I am also thankful for modern medicine that has helped keep my grand baby from coming too soon. Char spent 2 days in the hospital because we thought Harmonii was coming to meet us. Char is not due for another 7 weeks, so I was very nervous and scared. But luckily no baby yet. She is on strict orders to rest (which is almost impossible to get her to do) and she has to go in for tests and monitoring for the next 7 weeks.
I am also thankful for the gift of creativity that the Lord has blessed me with.
Hope everyone has had a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving filled with good food and wonderful memories.

No comments: