December 11, 2006

Somber Day

Today would have been Diz and I's 13th wedding anniversary. Today was also the 12th anniversary of Diz adopting Charlotte. I remember both of those days so well. From Diz's brother Jason playing "I Cross My Heart" by George Strait longer than he should have lol to me getting the goosebumps and almost crying when Diz and I signed the final papers for him to be Charlotte's daddy. But just like on Thanksgiving Day I didn't let things get me down. I just kept smiling all day and listened to happy music instead of sad and had a good day over all. On the other hand Charlotte didn't :( but I know she will be ok. Even though she is having her issues right now she has a good head on her shoulders and will bounce back. The weather is still chilly but not as chilly and there is no snow. I am so glad there is none of that white stuff. I don't really like that stuff and I definetly don't like driving in it. I can't figure out for the life of me how to get paragraphs to work on here. One of these days I will figure out all this stuff. hahaha Well I hope everyone has a good night. I have Christmas gifts to work on and they are not getting done sitting here at the computer.

No comments: