December 13, 2006

Holiday Blog Quiz

Found this quiz on Katie the Scrapbook Lady's blog.
Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate. I just wish I could make it like my mom used to. Not that the instant mix isn't good but mom used to make it from scratch and it tasted much better.::::::::::::::::::::
Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He usually just wraps one. The rest are from me and he also fills their stockings.::::::::::::::::::
Colored lights on tree/house or white? colored lights on the tree and my landlord has colored lights on the house::::::::::::::::::
Do you hang mistletoe? Yes I hang the same fake misteltoe that my mom used to hang.::::::::::::::::::
When do you put up your decorations? Whenever. Usually a week after Thanksgiving.::::::::::::::::::
What is your favorite holiday dish? My Aunt Elaine's rosettes, Uncle Dave's ham ::::::::::::::::::
Favorite Holidaymemory as a child? The year that my brother surprised us by coming to visit. I think I was 12 and it was nice to have him with us.::::::::::::::::::
When and how did you learn that Santa isn't real? He isn't real??? Oh man, that just ruins it for me lol Yes I still believe.:::::::::::::::::
:Can you ice skate? Never could so I don't even try.
Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes. It usually ends up being jammies.::::::::::::::::::
How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? lights and ornaments:::::::::::::::::
:Snow! Love it or Dread it? I do not like the white stuff especially if I have to drive in it. Although it is pretty when it first falls.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with my family.
Do you remember your favorite gift? I have a different favorite every year.::::::::::::::::::
What is your favorite HolidayDessert? can't think of just one but if I had to say my absolute favorite would be either pumpkin pie or chocolate cream pie::::::::::::::::::
What tops your tree? umm usually an angel (this year nothing cause I can't find it)
What is your favorite holiday tradition? umm going to my Aunt and Uncle's for dinner::::::::::::::::::
Which do you prefer giving or Receiving gifts? giving.:::::::::::::::::
:What is your favorite Christmas Song? Little Drummer Boy. My mom had an old 45 record that she would play and I would sing along to it.::::::::::::::::::
Candy Canes on the tree? fake ones

No comments: