January 28, 2007

Feels so good...

to be scrapping again :) My lil one and his cousin are 4 months and 12 days apart and are the best buddies. So I thought I would do a page for Dale's album.
Supplies used from Bitsy's Paperdillies Kit- Bazzill cardstock- evening sky, hillary, admiral, bubble blue, red rock, tapioca. Scrapworks Bellevue Dot and Bellevue Stripe. AMM friendship rubon, Simply Stamps foam alphabet stamps, SU Colorbox petal point fluid chalk option pad-blue iris, olive pastel, warm red, dark brown. Galaxy marker-milky way white. Uni-ball signo white pen.
I do have to say that I like this page alot. Which doesn't usually happen. Have another layout in progress of Dale's first bath. Hope to post it later when it is done.
Have a good day all :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love the colors you used. Very "boyish". Can't wait to see more. I have just gotton back into my scrapbooking. I kept buying and buying but not taking the time to work. So, I just make the time now.