January 19, 2007

**snow** & randomness

Woke up this morning to snow on the ground. Although I don't like the white stuff I would rather have it than have the really cold temps and rain we have had. I just won't be going out in it cause the tires on the truck are bald lol
Dale looked so cute the other day with his jeans and flannel shirt :) He just wouldn't keep still for me to take a pic lol
I had my hair permed last friday and I think this is the only pic that has been taken so far. I am so not good at taking self-portraits haha And I will be glad when I can smile a big smile after the 12th of next month :)
Hope everyone has a great day!! Nothing much to do here today so I think I am going to spend some time scrappin'!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love the perm. I am debating whether or not to get one myself. It sure makes getting ready in the morning easier!