November 14, 2007

Rest in Peace my dear friend

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I went to our local papers' website this morning like I always do and when I went to view the obits, I saw a name that crushed my heart. Karen McPhillips. I had worked for her back in late 2002 and for most of 2003. This woman was an angel on earth and I count myself very blessed to have been lucky enough to know her. Karen was an inspiration to me and I don't think I ever told her, I can only hope she knew. Confined to a wheelchair (due to MS) she chose to get up every morning with a smile on her face and her sunshine was infectious. I looked forward to going to work just to see that big smile. She taught me many, many things and we had some funny times and I will hold them to my heart and never forget.
Goodbye my dear friend, till we meet again in Heaven.

1 comment:

Funky Finds said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. The people I've met that have MS are incredible people who have such strength.
Thanks for reading Funky Finds & for entering the Stitch Swag Bag giveaway. Stay tuned to see if you are one of the winners this weekend!