July 12, 2008

Enjoying Summer so far...

I realize that before I know it summer will be over :( Don't get me wrong I absolutely love New England in the fall but I dread the winters.

Char, Nikki and I had to make the trip up to North Adams on 7-10 for Char to see the neurologist (lets NOT get me started on that). And on the way back we stopped at Pedrin's :) :) I have been eating there since I started to eat solid food lol !!!!! I can remember going there as a child with my mom and they had swings by the weeping willow trees and I just absolutely loved it. Even now at 36 I love going there to have my craving for a fish fry satisfied :)

On the way home we stopped at Walmart to pick up a few things and when we came out this cute lil (well big haha) dog was parked next to us. I just had a take a picture because of the look on his face.

Hoping to get some work done on projects today :) Getting more done for my Etsy shop. And tomorrow I have a trip to storage planned!! Taking my dresser out of here and bringing in my Ethan Allen cabinet so I have something to store my items for my Etsy shop.

Hope everyone has a gloriously beautiful and blessed weekend :)

No comments: