September 19, 2008

Can I please have a few more hours added to the day??!

It seems as though I just don't have enough hours to do everything that needs to be done lately. And it isn't like I am wasting any of my day not doing anything. I am up at 5:45 m-f and I am on the go from the time I get up till at least midnight. My day is filled with running here and there, cleaning, cooking, and taking care of the kiddos. I try to fit in some "me" time but that never seems to happen :( Everyone says that I need down time but how can I fit that into my schedule when there aren't enough hours in the day lol I do have to sleep haha

I have been busy making stuff for my Etsy shop. I just need to get it listed. Like I said above there just aren't enough hours in the day. A project that should be done by now has taken me days and days to complete. I work on it when I have a few free minutes.

Not having such a good morning BUT I am going to have a great day :) :) I am waiting for a call from someone on Craigslist about free sewing fabric :)

Have a great day :)

No comments: