August 7, 2009

Back in the Saddle again :)

Title is due to the fact that I have been up for almost 24 hours.
Due to a not very nice person (being graceul here) my digital camera was stolen about a month ago. I have been going NUTS without it. Don't get me wrong I love my father's 35mm but dang it, I want to see my pics NOW!!!!! And my cell just doesn't quite cut it on pic quality. So, yesterday I went out and bought myself a new digital camera. At first I was going to just get the same as I had before and then I spotted the ones they had on clearance. Woohoo---- I brought this baby home with me. Even though I still have to get used to using it, I already love it more than my previous one. Not only are there more functions on the camera itself, the software that comes with it is sooooo much better.
So, soon I will be back to adding pics to my blog. Can you tell I am so happy????!!!!!
Ok off to surf the web some more. These sleepless nights are crazy lol
Have a good day everyone.

No comments: