October 19, 2009

New Blog

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am having to close my etsy shoppe :( But I have made a new blog to showcase my creations and sell them. Right now it is under construction as I get things together. Here is the link Kerry's Creations be sure to check back soon to see what I have been up to.
As for other stuff going on, there really hasn't been much. I'm working diligently on baby shower invitations. I want this to be the best for Charlotte but I have NO IDEA what I am doing, so I am praying for the best.
It is getting very cold at night here. This week our highs will be in the 50's and I am so happy about that, I knew I would have to deal with the cold but man, I am still not acclimated yet and I can't seem to stay warm.
Ok I am off to take care of a few things.
Have a good one all :)

No comments: