January 12, 2007

<3'ing purple

The picture below is of a Provocraft 3 clip beadboard I picked up at Michael's yesterday. I just seemed to call out to me lol I used Mara-Mi paper, Apple Barrel acrylic paints, and my SU stamp set "Finest Flourishes". My oldest daughter came in while I was working on it and complimented it :) Usually with her I have to fish for compliments lol

While at Michael's I also bought one of those BIG clothespins that I have seen in a few scrap rooms online :) I haven't decided what I am going to do with that yet. I have promised myself that this year I am going to work on my scrapbooks. For the past couple of years it seems I have done more swaps and stuff and have neglected my books :( So once I am done making my little accents for my scrapbook area I will start on some pages. I am hoping to be able to organize my stuff first but we will see :) Hope everyone has a good night :) I am off to watch Garfield 2 with the little one :)

No comments: